SIMS Exams Organiser – 2 Days
Examinations Organiser supports all aspects of managing external examinations. This course covers reviewing the setup of the software, importing and structuring basedata, creating and submitting files for entries and coursework marks, managing and seating candidates.
- Two days
This course runs on consecutive days.
This course will cover:
- Set up the Examinations Organiser module – seasons, base data, candidate numbers and unique candidate identifiers (UCIs)
- Enter candidates for exams and record coursework marks
- Submit data to exam boards via electronic data interchange (EDI)
- Use Examinations Organiser’s Seating Organiser and deal with clashes
- Explore various reports available when managing exam entries
Delegates having a working knowledge of external examination procedures would be an advantage but not essential.
- If you are unsure of any of the following please don’t hesitate to contact us to clarify 03452226802.
- Access to the internet
- Ideally delegates will have two monitors but delegates can split their screen if you only have access to one.
- Delegates will be able to access a training database provided by School ICT if required, School ICT would therefore need access to remote into your workstation via ISL Online. This is our usual way of providing remote support to customers.
- Delegates will need access to use remote desktop from their workstation to access the training database where required. This can be checked prior to the course. Delegates can choose if they would prefer just to view the course rather than actively participating using a training database.
- Notes will be sent electronically, delegates may find them easier to follow if printed. Therefore you would need access to a printer prior to the course.
- As courses are delivered live, delegates must be on time and available undisturbed for the duration of the course.
Can’t make this date? Why not try our Distance Learning version where you can complete the course at your own pace: SIMS Examination Organiser | School ICT (schoolicts.co.uk)