Integris Administrator Intermediate New User – Half Day
Integris Administrator Intermediate New User
This course explores the links between the main pupil database and other modules that can be accessed directly from the pupil record.
This course will cover the following:
- System Management
- Creating New Parameters
- UDI Definitions
- Adding an Exclusion
- Creating Alerts
- Using Communicate for mail merge
- Speed Edit
Providing experienced users of Integris with useful ways of managing school data, best practice, housekeeping and understanding core functionality in Integris.
Attendees have a good understanding of the database and feel confident to maintain this in order to comply with statutory requirements following completion of this course.
If you are unsure of any of the following please don’t hesitate to contact us to clarify 01865 597620 (option 2).
- Access to the internet
- Ideally delegates will have two monitors but delegates can split their screen if you only have access to one.
- Delegates will be able to access a training database provided by Integris if required. A username and password will be emailed to you on the morning of the training.
- Delegates will need access to use remote desktop from their workstation to access the training database where required. This can be checked prior to the course. Delegates can choose if they would prefer just to view the course rather than actively participating using a training database.
- Notes will be sent electronically, delegates may find them easier to follow if printed. Therefore you would need access to a printer prior to the course.
- As courses are delivered live, delegates must be on time and available undisturbed for the duration of the course.