Integris Administrator New User – Half Day
Integris – Administrator New User
This course is designed for new or existing staff who will be maintaining the student database or need to have an understanding of the information recorded.
Following this course staff should be familiar with:
- Navigating in Integris
- Exploring Pupil Details
- Entering Details of a New Pupil
- Amending Pupil Addresses
- Adding a Sibling
- Creating a Common Transfer File (CTF)
- Speed Edit
- Creating New Parameters
- Creating Groups
New or existing staff who are responsible for entering and maintaining student data and need to have an understanding of the information recorded.
Head Teachers or members of the Leadership team who would benefit from an understanding of the student database, the links with other Integris modules and the School Census.
Attendees will have a good understanding of the pupil database and feel confident to maintain this in order to comply with statutory requirements.
If you are unsure of any of the following please don’t hesitate to contact us to clarify 01865 597620 (option 2).
- Access to the internet
- Ideally delegates will have two monitors but delegates can split their screen if you only have access to one.
- Delegates will be able to access a training database provided by Integris if required. A username and password will be emailed to you on the morning of the training.
- Delegates will need access to use remote desktop from their workstation to access the training database where required. This can be checked prior to the course. Delegates can choose if they would prefer just to view the course rather than actively participating using a training database.
- Notes will be sent electronically, delegates may find them easier to follow if printed. Therefore you would need access to a printer prior to the course.
- As courses are delivered live, delegates must be on time and available undisturbed for the duration of the course.