Integris Census Training – Half Day
Integris – Census Training
Each term every school is responsible for submitting the School Census. The census is produced in Integris and collects school information, certain fields for each pupil, and is the basis for funding allocations for schools.
You will be shown how to prepare the school census and make ready for Head Teacher approval.
New staff or existing staff who have the responsibility for the pupil database and completing the census.
If you are unsure of any of the following please don’t hesitate to contact us to clarify 01865 597620 (option 2).
- Access to the internet
- Ideally delegates will have two monitors but delegates can split their screen if you only have access to one.
- Delegates will be able to access a training database provided by Integris if required. A username and password will be emailed to you on the morning of the training.
- Delegates will need access to use remote desktop from their workstation to access the training database where required. This can be checked prior to the course. Delegates can choose if they would prefer just to view the course rather than actively participating using a training database.
- Notes will be sent electronically, delegates may find them easier to follow if printed. Therefore you would need access to a printer prior to the course.
- As courses are delivered live, delegates must be on time and available undisturbed for the duration of the course.