Integris Reporting New User – Half Day
Integris – Reporting New User
This course will provide an overview of the standard pre-defined pupil, staff and attendance reports held within Integris
This course will cover:
- Using Find functionality effectively
- Running predefined Reports
- Selecting Reporting Criteria
- Saving as Custom Reports
- Basic Pupil List Reports
- Interactive reports
- Ad hoc report – Introduction
Attendees may like to explore reports that would be used in their own school. Come along with some ideas.
Any staff that have a basic knowledge of the Integris database and are responsible for producing reports or wish to have a greater understanding of how to extract information.
Staff will feel confident to use this reporting tool and will be able to edit reports to extract information required from the database after completing this course.
If you are unsure of any of the following please don’t hesitate to contact us to clarify 01865 597620 (option 2).
- Access to the internet
- Ideally delegates will have two monitors but delegates can split their screen if you only have access to one.
- Delegates will be able to access a training database provided by Integris if required. A username and password will be emailed to you on the morning of the training.
- Delegates will need access to use remote desktop from their workstation to access the training database where required. This can be checked prior to the course. Delegates can choose if they would prefer just to view the course rather than actively participating using a training database.
- Notes will be sent electronically, delegates may find them easier to follow if printed. Therefore you would need access to a printer prior to the course.
- As courses are delivered live, delegates must be on time and available undisturbed for the duration of the course.