Integris Preparing for a New School Year – Primary
At the end of every academic year, schools are responsible for carrying out certain tasks. In this training we will show you how to create the new academic year.
In this training you will learn how to:
- Set Term Dates and INSET days
- Set up next years registration groups and year groups (the pastoral structure)
- Promote pupils from one year into the next
- Export CTF’s (New starters)
- Import ATF’s (Leavers)
New staff or existing staff who have the responsibility for the pupil database and creating the new academic year structure.
If you are unsure of any of the following please don’t hesitate to contact us to clarify 01865 597620 (option 2).
- Access to the internet
- Ideally delegates will have two monitors but delegates can split their screen if you only have access to one.
- Delegates will be able to access a training database provided by Integris if required. A username and password will be emailed to you on the morning of the training.
- Delegates will need access to use remote desktop from their workstation to access the training database where required. This can be checked prior to the course. Delegates can choose if they would prefer just to view the course rather than actively participating using a training database.
- Notes will be sent electronically, delegates may find them easier to follow if printed. Therefore you would need access to a printer prior to the course.
- As courses are delivered live, delegates must be on time and available undisturbed for the duration of the course.