SIMS Standard Reporting
This course introduces you to the report designing process in SIMS with the objective of being able to extract useful information from the pupil database in a variety of formats.
- Full Day
This course will cover:
- The running of pre–defined reports
- Modifying and creating reports to produce lists
- Creating reports to produce mail merged documents and labels, using Word and Excel
- Using analysis output exporting and importing
- Using the Favourites panel on the SIMS Home Page to run favourite Reports
Delegates with the familiarity of SIMS and the range of data stored would be beneficial.
- If you are unsure of any of the following please don’t hesitate to contact us to clarify 03452226802.
- Access to the internet
- Ideally delegates will have two monitors but delegates can split their screen if you only have access to one.
- Delegates will be able to access a training database provided by School ICT if required, School ICT would therefore need access to remote into your workstation via ISL Online. This is our usual way of providing remote support to customers.
- Delegates will need access to use remote desktop from their workstation to access the training database where required. This can be checked prior to the course. Delegates can choose if they would prefer just to view the course rather than actively participating using a training database.
- Notes will be sent electronically, delegates may find them easier to follow if printed. Therefore you would need access to a printer prior to the course.
- As courses are delivered live, delegates must be on time and available undisturbed for the duration of the course
Can’t make this date? Why not try the Distance Learning version and complete the course at your own pace –https://learning.schoolicts.co.uk/p/sims-standard-reporting