Analysing Assessment Data KS3&KS4 – 2 Day
This course will provide delegates with the ability to analyse the full range of their students’ assessment data using the functionality within SIMS Analysis. It takes delegates through the advanced features of the software in order to realise the potential of SIMS Assessment and Analysis as a tool to drive improvements in student achievement.
- Two days
These courses run consecutive days.
- 9:30am-4:00pm both days
This course will cover:
- the creation and maintenance of user-defined groups
- the creation and use analysis grids; group, aspect, chance and result-set
- creating tracking grids
- utilising progression and value-added graphs.
Delegates should be experienced users of SIMS Assessment or have previously attended an Assessment Essential Skills course.
- Access to a stable internet connection.
- Access to the remote training solution website https://remote.schoolicts.co.uk/rdweb/webclient or remote.schoolicts.co.uk should be unblocked
- Ideally delegates will have two monitors. One screen for the teams meeting and one for the SIMS software/Training database. Delegate can split their screen if they have only 1 monitor.
- Delegates can choose if they would prefer, to view the course rather than actively participating using a training database or in some instances use their own SIMS database.
- You will be sent an email on the morning of the course with your login details for the training database. Please check your junk/spam in your email if it is not received in your inbox. If you have any issues connecting to the website or have not received your login details please call 0345 2226802.
- Training notes will be sent electronically. Delegates may find them easier to follow if printed, therefore you will need access to a printer prior to the course.
- Courses are delivered live therefore delegates must be on time and available undisturbed for the duration of the course. If courses are scheduled for multiple days, you must be available for all dates/times to complete the course.
- You must have a headset to listen to the training but if you don’t have a microphone then you can put any questions/comments in the chat in Teams. We find that interaction is best where delegates can ask questions via a mic.