We’re top of the class when it comes to the delivery of SIMS services to schools, providing support to more than 1000 schools across the UK.
Our MIS support is more than just troubleshooting.
We know education, we know data, we do more than button pushing technical support.
With collectively over 250 years of education experience,
we are best in class at what we do.
More than just a support service
Our team of MIS Consultants have significant depth and breadth of knowledge across the full range of SIMS modules. Whilst we provide a day-to-day support service resolving our customer’s problems, where possible, we will proactively take the time to advise on better and more efficient ways to use the software, promoting school improvement.Start your 14 day FREE trial
Our support services
- Support provided by an ESS approved and accredited MIS support team
- Personable approach to service delivery where we actively build strong working relationships with our customers
- Service desk staffed by experienced MIS Consultants providing swift resolutions to customer incidents
- Specialist knowledge across all core modules of SIMS from Assessment to NOVA-T6
- Full MIS technical support to assist with upgrades, patches and migrations
- Unlimited access to our service desk for your MIS users with portal access available out-of-hours
- Enhanced support during key events in the year such as census and prioritised support for your school during Ofsted/HMI visits
Implementation and Migration Support (Additional Services*)
Having been involved in a number of MIS migrations over the years we know how important it is to have a smooth transition from one MIS to another. To support you with this, we will be there with you at every step of the migration process, working in partnership with yourselves and your current support provider to ensure a smooth and successful migration, making sure that your data is ready with housekeeping checks, including: –
- Consultation on ensuring you’re choosing the best MIS for your establishment
- Housekeeping and data retention session to ensure your data is cleansed and ready to migrate
- Bespoke reports to allow you to check and fulfil the migration requirements
- Dedicated consultant to guide you through the whole transition
*(Please note implementation and migration services are additional services and therefore chargeable, please contact us for more information).
Training and Consultancy Support (Additional Services*)
Our consultants are available to visit your school or trust to provide bespoke consultancy and support to match your exact requirements. Whether it be the introduction of your MIS in the classroom to a Primary school or a comprehensive Post-16 data health-check, we can ensure that you are making the most of your MIS software. Our onsite consultancy/project services can include, but are by no means limited to:
- We can help you write reports to get the most out of your MIS
- Professional Training in the use of SIMS and FMS (Online or Distance Learning)
- Delivery of any standard SIMS training course specifically to your staff
- Presentations on the strategic use of SIMS or module specific presentations
- Building of the school timetable
- Post-16 data health-check prior to census
- Migration from a third party MIS system to SIMS
- Bespoke 1:1 consultancy on any aspect of your MIS module suite
*(Please note training and consultancy services are additional services and therefore chargeable, please contact us for more information).
View our client testimonials
Leave us a review
Since we moved our support to School ICT, for primarily money-saving reasons, we have not looked back. They have revolutionised how our SIMS system is supported. The School ICT team are always happy to help and will resolve the problem efficiently. Their support is everything it promised and more, we have also adopted two of their recommended packages, Admissions + and Pastoral Genie - both of which are proving to be excellent and have also used their Technical Team to carry out a full SIMS migration to a new server which was achieved without a hitch. I cannot recommend School ICT highly enough!
Seàn McHaleSchool Information / Data System Manager, Westcliff High School for Girls
I just wanted to express my gratitude for the way our case was handled this afternoon. School ICT were brilliant from start to finish. They understood my rambling explanation of the issue and remoted in, realised where the issue was rooted, and corrected it within minutes. All in a very calm and reassuring way.
I have worked with SIMS Exams module since 2010 in various schools, none of which used School ICT for their MIS Support. Not once when I had reason to call my previous support providers were they as efficient or friendly as School ICT were today. Thanks so much for the service. Above and beyond don’t come close.
David ShortenExaminations Officer, Copleston High School
It has been my pleasure to have worked with School ICT Services for over 10 years now. There is nothing too much trouble for them. Regular communication is key to a successful partnership and key to maximising the use of the systems. We use both the SIMS system and the Curriculum one. Any issues and there is a designated phone number in which any issues are solved, remotely or by having a technician come out. They are so flexible and such great value for money. I got more hours with a technician in school weekly at a cheaper cost than I was paying previously. It is the personal touch we like here at Parklands and School ICT have this in abundance.
Chris DysonHead Teacher Parklands Primary School and National Leader of Education