SIMS Mail Merge – Half Day
This course introduces the user to the report designing process in SIMS with the objective to extract useful information from the Pupil/Student database in a variety of formats.
- Half Day
This course will cover:
- creating labels within SIMS
- editing a Pupil Data Collection Sheet
- creating a Staff Data Collection Sheet.
Delegates should have either attended the Standard or Extended Reporting course or be familiar with mail merge techniques within Word and SIMS.
- If you are unsure of any of the following please don’t hesitate to contact us to clarify 03452226802.
- Access to the internet
- Ideally delegates will have two monitors but delegates can split their screen if you only have access to one.
- Delegates will be able to access a training database provided by School ICT if required, School ICT would therefore need access to remote into your workstation via ISL Online. This is our usual way of providing remote support to customers.
- Delegates will need access to use remote desktop from their workstation to access the training database where required. This can be checked prior to the course. Delegates can choose if they would prefer just to view the course rather than actively participating using a training database.
- Notes will be sent electronically, delegates may find them easier to follow if printed. Therefore you would need access to a printer prior to the course.
- As courses are delivered live, delegates must be on time and available undisturbed for the duration of the course.