SIMS Extended Reporting
This course will further develop your skills to carry out the report designing process in SIMS, enabling you to extract useful information from the pupil database in a variety of formats.
- Full Day
This course will cover:
- enable you to produce more complicated lists and mail merged documents
- show you how to modify templates to adjust the appearance of reports including the incorporation of headed paper
- develop the use of RTF output
- explore cross-modular links in the data
- use different focuses as the starting point for reports
- develop the use of Excel
- extend the use of the analysis tool
- demonstrate how you can manage reports in folders.
Delegates should have either attended the Standard Reporting course or be familiar with the techniques covered on the course.
- If you are unsure of any of the following please don’t hesitate to contact us to clarify 03452226802.
- Access to the internet
- Ideally delegates will have two monitors but delegates can split their screen if you only have access to one.
- Delegates will be able to access a training database provided by School ICT if required, School ICT would therefore need access to remote into your workstation via ISL Online. This is our usual way of providing remote support to customers.
- Delegates will need access to use remote desktop from their workstation to access the training database where required. This can be checked prior to the course. Delegates can choose if they would prefer just to view the course rather than actively participating using a training database.
- Notes will be sent electronically, delegates may find them easier to follow if printed. Therefore you would need access to a printer prior to the course.
- As courses are delivered live, delegates must be on time and available undisturbed for the duration of the course.
Can’t make this date? Why not try the Distance Learning version and complete the course at your own pace – https://learning.schoolicts.co.uk/p/extended-reporting