SIMS Lesson Monitor
The course covers the procedures for setting up and administering Lesson Monitor in SIMS and the routine tasks for taking classroom registers. It will also cover using reports to extract appropriate data for monitoring and analysis of student lesson attendance.
- Full Day
This course will cover:
- configure Lesson Monitor to individual requirements
- understand the possibilities of Take Register
- gain an insight to the potential impact on behaviour and achievement management
- understand best practice routines in maintaining the data
- understand the flexibility in the use of codes for lesson registration
- produce reports to help manage lesson attendance.
A familiarity with the student data held in SIMS and an understanding of the school’s procedures for recording lesson attendance.
- If you are unsure of any of the following please don’t hesitate to contact us to clarify 03452226802.
- Access to the internet
- Ideally delegates will have two monitors but delegates can split their screen if you only have access to one.
- Delegates will be able to access a training database provided by School ICT if required, School ICT would therefore need access to remote into your workstation via ISL Online. This is our usual way of providing remote support to customers.
- Delegates will need access to use remote desktop from their workstation to access the training database where required. This can be checked prior to the course. Delegates can choose if they would prefer just to view the course rather than actively participating using a training database.
- Notes will be sent electronically, delegates may find them easier to follow if printed. Therefore you would need access to a printer prior to the course.
- As courses are delivered live, delegates must be on time and available undisturbed for the duration of the course.