SIMS Managing Results Day
By the end of the Course, delegates will have explored all aspects of the examination results process including importing results into the software and analysing them to produce headline analyses on results day. Delegates will also explore queries and enquiries about Results as well as more detailed analyses of subject area and individual class performance
- Full Day
Delegates will learn how to:
- Importing results files
- Calculate PI information
- Run Standard reports and analyses
- Export results to Excel
- Create and use results Marksheets
- Edit Results
Staff in school with responsibility for handling external examination results
A working knowledge of other aspects of Examination Organiser
If you are unsure of any of the following please don’t hesitate to contact us to clarify 03452226802.
- Access to the internet
- Ideally delegates will have two monitors but delegates can split their screen if you only have access to one.
- Delegates will be able to access a training database provided by School ICT if required, School ICT would therefore need access to remote into your workstation via ISL Online. This is our usual way of providing remote support to customers.
- Delegates will need access to use remote desktop from their workstation to access the training database where required. This can be checked prior to the course. Delegates can choose if they would prefer just to view the course rather than actively participating using a training database.
- Notes will be sent electronically, delegates may find them easier to follow if printed. Therefore you would need access to a printer prior to the course.
- As courses are delivered live, delegates must be on time and available undisturbed for the duration of the course.