SIMS Preparing for Post16 Autumn Census
This course explores all areas necessary to accurately run the Post 16 learning aims part of the October Census for Secondary Schools.
This course will cover:
- the importance of Course Manager in generating information for Census
- what data is collected in the return
- the importance of accurate data, particularly Prior Attainment, Core Learning Aims and Post-16 Programme of Study Hours (utilizing the interactive post-16 census tool)
- to prepare and Run the Census Return
- being prepared for an Audit.
Delegates MUST have a good knowledge of course manager and preferably have completed the “Course Manager” course.
If you are unsure of any of the following, please do not hesitate to contact us to clarify 03452226802.
- Delegates MUST have a good knowledge of course manager and preferably have completed the “Course Manager” course.
- Access to the internet
- The ability to join a teams meeting, preferably with a microphone and video camera.
- Ideally delegates will have two monitors but delegates can split their screen if you only have access to one.
- This course is designed to be run on your school data, which allows delegates to make a dummy run of the census and check course manager. School ICT would therefore need access to remote into your workstation via ISL Online. Please ensure that your school firewall/security policies will allow this.
- Delegates can choose to just view the course rather than actively participating if they prefer.
- Notes will be sent electronically, delegates may find them easier to follow if printed. However, these notes do contain hyperlinks.
- As courses are delivered live, delegates must be on time and available undisturbed for the duration of the course.