FMS Basic Bank Account Schools- Half Day
By the end of the course you will have the skills necessary to use FMS Accounts Payable system in a School Office environment
- Half Day
This course will provide training in the basic aspects and day to day tasks of FMS. It specifically covers the Accounts Payable system. It is aimed at those schools who have their own bank accounts and make payments by cheque or BACS functions.
- Navigating around FMS
- Adding/editing suppliers
- Raising/editing Purchase orders
- Invoicing and credit notes
- Methods of making payments – Central, cheques and BACS processing cheque processing
The course is aimed at new users of FMS or those wanting a refresher of the Accounts Payable module.
- Some financial knowledge would be advantageous
- If you are unsure of any of the following please don’t hesitate to contact us to clarify 03452226802.
- Access to the internet
- Ideally delegates will have two monitors but delegates can split their screen if you only have access to one.
- Delegates will be able to access a training database provided by School ICT if required, School ICT would therefore need access to remote into your workstation via ISL Online. This is our usual way of providing remote support to customers.
- Delegates will need access to use remote desktop from their workstation to access the training database where required. This can be checked prior to the course. Delegates can choose if they would prefer just to view the course rather than actively participating using a training database.
- Notes will be sent electronically, delegates may find them easier to follow if printed. Therefore you would need access to a printer prior to the course.
- As courses are delivered live, delegates must be on time and available undisturbed for the duration of the course.