More than just a support service
Our team of SIMS Consultants have significant depth and breadth of knowledge across the full range of SIMS modules. Whilst we provide a day-to-day support service resolving our customer’s problems, where possible, we will proactively take the time to advise on better and more efficient ways to use the software, promoting school improvement.
What our Support Covers
- Support provided by a Capita approved and accredited SIMS support team
- Personable approach to service delivery where we actively build strong working relationships with our customers
- Service Desk staffed by experienced SIMS Consultants providing swift resolutions to customer incidents
- Specialist knowledge across all core modules of SIMS from Assessment to NOVA-T6
- Full SIMS technical support to assist with upgrades, patches and migrations
- Provide professional training in the use of SIMS/FMS
- Unlimited access to our service desk for your SIMS users with portal access available out-of-hours
- We can help you write reports to get the most out of SIMS
- Enhanced support during key events in the year such as census and prioritised support for your school during Ofsted/HMI visits
Onsite Support / Consultancy
Our consultants are available to visit your school or trust to provide bespoke consultancy and support to match your exact requirements. Whether it be the introduction of SIMS in the classroom to a Primary school or a comprehensive Post-16 data health-check, we can ensure that you are making the most of your SIMS software.
Our onsite consultancy/project services can include but are by no means limited to:
• Delivery of any standard SIMS training course specifically to your staff
• Presentations on the strategic use of SIMS or module specific presentations
• Building of the school timetable
• Post-16 data health-check prior to census
• Migration from a 3rd party MIS system to SIMS
• Bespoke 1:1 consultancy on any aspect of the SIMS module suite
Support for all school staff.
We are available
8.30am - 5pm
Monday - Friday
I absolutely love School ICT, nothing is too much trouble. I am never made to feel stupid or that my problem is trivial. Jason was very patient in the early days of using School Fund!
School ICT are fantastic and help straight away.Very patient!, Sarah and Jason have been a great help!
I always get the right answer when I phone, all very helpful, Sarah’s update emails are great, thank you.
Download our free guide
“5 top SIMS tips”
Enter your email to get instant access to our insightful report.
Are you making any of these mistakes?