Dates to note for the remainder of the 2018 / 2019 academic year
Please note specific LA’s might have different deadlines. The dates listed below are the DfE deadlines.
School Admission Confirmation Dates:
- Secondary 1st March 2019
- Primary 16th April 2019
Summer 2019 Census Dates:
- Census day: Thursday 16th May 2019
- DfE Deadline for Returns: Wednesday 12th June 2019
Key stage deadlines:
- Key Stage 2 deadline for registration of pupils: Friday 15th March
- Key Stage 2 testing: 13th to 16th May
- Phonics screening: W/c 11th June
- Phonics screening threshold released: Monday 24th June
- Deadline to submit KS1 data to LA: Thursday 27th June
- Deadline to submit Phonics screening: Thursday 27th June
- Deadline to submit KS2 TA to NCA tools: Thursday 27th June
- Deadline to submit EYFS: Friday 28th June
- KS2 Pupil results released: Tuesday 9th July
AS/A level results day:
- Results download day: Wednesday 14th August 2019
- Student results day: Thursday 15th August 2019
GCSE Results day:
- Results download day: Wednesday 21st August 2019
- Student results day: Thursday 22nd August 2019
End of year procedures:
- The end of year procedures routines must be completed before the new academic year begins in September.
- Download from Key to Success usually available from July, the spreadsheet available for importing into SIMS is based on pupils from the January 2019 census who are eligible for Pupil Premium funding.
Admissions To Schools
Did you know that you can use the pre-admission area of SIMS to process data for pupils who are due to enrol at school? This area can be used to allocate pupils to classes / registration groups prior to admission, as well as generate correspondence to parents and carers. Please click on the below links for further information: –
Online Free School Meals
Did you know that this package can be purchased from Capita which will enable parents and carers to apply for Free School Meals confidentially, with just a simple application form?
It helps schools to maximise Free School Meals and Pupil Premium and also reduces paperwork.
Upcoming Training Courses
Take a look at our scheduled training brochure for the courses we’re planning for the rest of this academic year.
For anything not included, please give us a call to discuss your needs in further detail as if there’s enough demand we can run additional courses, or look to deliver training on site.
Are you making the most of your investment in technology?
- Not sure?
- Could be doing more?
Find out how to use technology to improve and support core learning within your school by attending the following training session: –
- Thursday 16th May 3.30-6pm School ICT, Swillington, Leeds, LS26 8BZ
Do you believe you’re successfully using the technology you already have in your school to support and enhance learning and progress across core subjects?
By attending this event you will learn how to use the technology you’ve already invested in, to maximise core learning within your school.
- You’ll learn how to creatively use technology to drive teaching, learning and progress in the right direction
- You’ll leave the session knowing how to make the most out of i-pads in your school
- You’ll find out how to use i-Pads and tablets to support progress and attainment across the core curriculum
Who should attend?
- ICT Teachers
- Subject leaders of computing
To book your place: –